Breakfast, lunch, or dinner can all be replaced with a meal replacement shake. They are often high in nutrients but low in calories compared to a meal. If you need help controlling your hunger, go for a high-protein meal replacement shake.
Men consume between 2,000 and 3,000 calories per day on average, whereas women consume between 1,600 and 2,400 calories. Meal replacement shakes are frequently devoid of fruits, vegetables, and grains, yet they are high in the nutrients found in such foods.
Meal replacement shakes are substantial in protein, so they fill you up without adding unnecessary calories to your diet. This helps you lose weight without losing muscle mass. Some meal replacement shakes are available in single-serving bottles and are ready-made. Others are available as a powder to be mixed with milk or water.
Benefits of Meal Replacement Shakes
Contains a lot of nutrients. If you know you won’t have time to stop and eat, a meal replacement smoothie is one method to ensure you have a nutritious option. It may be convenient to visit a fast-food restaurant when many of the alternatives are unhealthy. Plus, a burger will almost certainly cost more than a meal replacement shake.
- Calories are low: If you’re watching your weight or attempting to lose weight, a meal replacement drink is a brilliant addition to your diet. Feeling hungry is a common side effect of weight loss, and meal replacement shakes can help you overcome this problem.
- Added fiber: Meal replacement shakes are generally heavy in fiber, in addition to protein, which helps you feel full. This promotes good digestion, preventing bloating and constipation.
- Weight loss has been proven: Meal replacement shakes have been shown to aid weight loss in studies. Over three months, one study followed two groups of participants as they attempted to reduce weight. The group who did not take meal replacement shakes dropped only 1.5 percent of their original body weight at the end of the research. The people who utilized replacement shakes lost 7.8% of their weight.
Best Meal Replacement Shakes for Women: 2022
Here are the 10 best meal replacement shakes for women, to help you get started on your road to fitness and better living:
1. HealthKart SlimShake: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
SlimShake by HealthKart is a nutritious meal replacement shake with a chocolate flavor. It assists those who are overweight in achieving their weight-loss goals. At only 151 calories, HealthKart SlimShake provides the complete nutrition of a well-balanced meal.
You can save up to 700 calories by substituting it for your regular lunch without sacrificing nutrition. Each serving contains 14 grams of high-quality protein and 27 vitamins and minerals and is simple to prepare.
It is one of the best meal replacement shakes for women in India that you can get in 2021. It comes in three different flavors: chocolate, Kesar Pista Badam, and Mango.
- HealthKart Slim shakes include 152 calories per serving, saving 600 calories.
- Each serving contains 14 grams of protein. It consists of a blend of three high-quality proteins: whey, soy, and casein.
- It has 2.8 grams of fiber, which may help you stay full for 4-5 hours.
- It may also provide 27 vitamins and minerals as an added advantage.
- It comes in three delicious flavors: Mango, chocolate, and cafe mocha.
2. bGreen Plant Protein by Muscle Blaze: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
When compared to animal protein, plant-based proteins are also lower in fat and calories. You may increase your daily vitamin intake while lowering your calorie consumption by embracing bGREEN. Every serving contains 25 grams of plant protein and 4.6 grams of BCAAs. The supplement includes an antioxidant combination to prevent muscle cell damage as well as plant-based enzymes to aid digestion and nutrient absorption. This sugar-free protein treat is a must-try for all vegans! It’s completely free of soy and dairy.
- Each serving contains 25 grams of plant protein, 4.6 grams of BCAAs, and 9.7 grams of EAAs.
- It contains papain and bromelain enzymes from plants, which help with protein absorption and digestion.
- An antioxidant repair blend is included in the product to aid muscle recovery and prevent cell damage.
- There’s no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, and it’s soy- and dairy-free vegan protein source.
3. Incredio Meal Replacement Shake: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
Incredio Meal Replacement Shake 1 kg Mango helps you maintain a healthy and nutritious calorie intake.
It provides you with the optimal nutrients of a balanced meal without the excess fats and calories. It’s perfect for anyone looking for a healthy and straightforward strategy to lose or maintain weight. Incredio Shake 1 kg has been specially developed with a unique blend of high-quality protein and fiber sources to keep you full for 5 hours and prevent junk cravings without suppressing your natural appetite.
- The mango flavor of Incredio Meal Replacement Shake 1 kg is delectable.
- When compared to a conventional meal, it may help you save 500-700 calories (provides 220 calories and 21.5 grams protein per serving of shake prepared with 300 ml skimmed milk)
- Incredio Meal Replacement Shake, available in India, may help you stay full for up to 5 hours.
- Get 4.6 grams of fiber and 27 vital vitamins and minerals.
- Follow the Incredio 123 plan to achieve a healthy weight. – Replace one meal with Incredio Shake-A-Meal, drink two cups of Incredio Refresh Tea, and walk for ten minutes three times.
4. JustHer Protein with Herbs for Women: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
JustHer Protein with Herbs is a one-of-a-kind dietary supplement designed just for females. This Ayurvedic protein powder for women contains high-quality whey protein, as well as carefully selected Ayurvedic herbs, vitamins, and minerals. These nutrients, when combined, offer women a holistic health benefit.
‘JustHer’ recognizes women’s specific nutritional demands and creates unique products by combining the finest of science and nature to satisfy your health requirements. They take all the necessary steps to provide you with the best, from employing high-quality ingredients to enforcing strict quality and safety standards.
- Justher Protein With Herbs provides 20 grams of whey protein per serving and other essential vitamins and minerals.
- It contains an exclusive blend of Ayurvedic herbs that have been carefully selected to address women’s specific health needs.
- Justher contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. It’s non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial flavors.
- It’s made in a Fssai/Iso-certified factory that adheres to strict quality controls and has undergone all necessary safety inspections.
5. Incredio Meal Replacement Shake: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
Incredio Meal Replacement Shake helps you maintain a healthy and nutritious calorie intake.
It provides you with the optimal nutrients of a balanced meal without the excess fats and calories. It’s perfect for anyone looking for a simple and healthy strategy to lose or maintain weight. Incredio Shake has been specially developed with a unique blend of high-quality protein and fiber sources to keep you full for 5 hours. It prevents junk cravings without suppressing your natural appetite.
- Incredio Meal Replacement Shake 1 kg comes in a delicious chocolate flavor.
- It may help to save 500-700 calories as compared to a regular meal (provides 220 calories and 21.5 grams protein per serving of shake prepared with 300 ml skimmed milk)
- Incredio Meal Replacement shake available in India may assist in keeping you full for 5 hours.
- Get 4.6g fiber and nutrition of 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- To achieve a healthy weight, follow Incredio 123 plan – Replace one meal with Incredio Shake-A-Meal, Drink 2 cups of Incredio Refresh Tea, Walk three times for 10 minutes each.
6. Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake
It’s one of the leading meal replacement shakes for women of India and has gained quite a bit of popularity in recent years. Saffola is one of India’s most popular food brands, and hence it is trusted by many.
- In a healthy method, you can lose up to 4kg in 2 months.
- 19.2 g protein (PDCAAS-1 of the highest quality) and 4.1 g natural dietary fiber
- When compared to a typical Indian lunch, there are up to 70% fewer calories.
7. Kapiva Slim Shake: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
The Kapiva Chocolate Slim smoothie is a meal replacement low in calories, rich in protein, and high in fiber. A calorie deficit develops in the body as a result of inadequate calorie consumption. When the body is deprived of calories, it burns alternate energy sources such as fat, resulting in weight loss.
Proteins help to speed up your metabolic rate. Fiber aids digestion while also keeping your stomach full, preventing hunger cravings. It takes care of your micronutrition completely, just like a meal, with 25 vital vitamins and minerals.
One of the first meal replacements is infused with Ayurvedic herbs that perform their magic. It is a 100 per cent vegetarian drink made from natural sources with no artificial sugar, color, flavors, or taste enhancers. Before being delivered to you, the cruelty-free product goes through several rounds of scientific testing.
- A unique blend of Ayurveda herbs and superfoods
- 100% natural, no artificial sweeteners
- High fiber and protein-rich meal replacement
- Six high octane Ayurvedic herbs
- Nutrient-dense meal replacement
8. INLIFE Nutritional Meal Shake: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
One of the best Meal replacement shakes for women in India, INLIFE nutritional meal replacement shake covers all the basics and then some more when it comes to your meal replacement. It comes in a delicious mango flavor, which will appeal to the masses and provide all the necessary nutrients and energy to carry out your day.
- One glass (250 ml) milk + 1 (one) rounded scoop of INLIFE Nutritional Meal Shake
- 11 g protein, 0 g sugar added (Chocolate, 16 Servings)
9. MyProtein 100% Inulin Powder: Best Meal Replacement Shake for Women
A high-fiber diet not only keeps your digestive system healthy, but it’s also more filling than a low-fiber diet, which means you’ll eat less and feel content for longer, which is fantastic for achieving your objectives.
Inulin is a fibrous carbohydrate classified as starch found in pulses like lentils and chickpeas and can help you get more fiber in your diet. It can also be swiftly added to a smoothie or baked goods to increase the fiber content.
- Because inulin is high in fiber, it is an excellent supplement to your diet.
- Add 1 1/2 small scoops (5g) can be added to shakes, smoothies, or juices.
- You can use it in baked goods and smoothies.
- It’s a terrific way to get some much-needed fiber into your diet, but add Whey Protein to make sure you’re receiving enough protein.
10. Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Pack of 2
Formula 1 nutritional shake mix is a delicious shake specially prepared with the necessary soy protein isolates as a nutritious food product for dietary needs. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as natural herbs, antioxidants, and dietary fiber, to provide you with the protein and nutrients you need without the fat and calories you don’t need.
To stay in shape, drink formula 1 shakes once or twice a day and combine them with portion-controlled eating and exercise. Food with a low glycemic index comes in six tasty varieties.
- A nutritious meal substitute that satisfies the body’s nutritional requirements.
- Boosts your body’s energy levels to keep you fit and active.
- Reduces daily calorie intake, which helps in weight management.
- It enhances the body’s immunity and helps to keep digestion in check.
- It has a delightful mango flavour that makes it a delicious method to reduce weight.
How to Consume Meal Replacement Shakes?
Using a meal replacement shake as one or two of your five meals will help you build the habit of eating more meals throughout the day, allowing you to make healthier food choices later. Meal replacement shakes are designed to supply you with all of the nutrients you’d get from a full meal.
It can be challenging to receive all of the nutrients you require from your diet when you reduce your calorie intake. Shakes are frequently fortified with nutrients, which can help you meet your nutrient needs while reducing your calorie intake.
Protein, fibre, and important vitamins and minerals are all found in the best meal replacement drinks. Many commercial smoothies, for example, are high in nutrients like calcium, potassium, iron, and vitamin D, all of which are deficient in many people’s diets.
When to Consume Meal Replacement Shakes?
When you don’t have time to prepare, don’t want to eat out, or care about food, meal replacement shakes can be used as a breakfast substitute, a mid-day lunch energy boost, or a full-nutrient supper choice.
It’s critical to understand precisely what you’re putting into your body, so read the label and comprehend the contents list on a meal replacement shake before purchasing and drinking it. Protein is an excellent ingredient for a meal replacement shake since it delivers energy that lasts for several hours in the body after consumption.
This provides an energy boost that can last well into the afternoon, so it’s best to take it first thing in the morning. You might not think about protein intake with your typical morning meal, but most breakfast dishes do include a reasonable amount of it.
When choosing a meal replacement shake, check whether it has any ingredients that could cause allergies. Those who are gluten or soy intolerant should use extreme caution.
Finally, you must be cautious about what you consume during your diet. Meal replacement shakes aid in making up for the proteins and nutrients that aren’t present in your everyday diet.
We hope you liked our presentation on “Best Meal Replacement Shakes for Women: 2021.” Do let us know down in the comment section what you think about our blog and which meal replacement shake you would be going for!